Friday, November 25, 2011

Backyard Fun

Spent some time in my in-law's backyard yesterday with my dog, my nephew, and my wife. Decided to take pictures of it.

Kaleb didn't seem to mind having his picture taken.

I liked how these two images (one of Bowie and the other of Kaleb jumping off the deck) turned out to be awesome even though they were more or less shot from the hip.

Then I had Stacy come outside for a few photos since she is 8 months pregnant and the kid is someday going to want to see what she looked like.  She looks great.  I would have liked to have done some more creative pregnancy photos, but we didn't have access to a full length mirror at the time.

Thanksgiving is great.  I am thankful for lots of stuff.  Especially my wife... and skiing.  I need to go skiing.

No comments: