Monday, April 05, 2010

It's been a while...

I had these grand plans to post at least once a week this winter with my best shots from the week.  My last post was from December.  It is now April.  So that didn't really work out.  I have been busy.  I have been skiing a lot, shooting a lot, working a lot, and probably doing other stuff a lot, as well.

Here are a few photos from the winter that I like (just to wet your palette):

Jer skis the Nipple headed into Wilson Fork.

Tom climbs some ice in Maple Canyon.

Mark on the lower section of the Y-Not Couloir.

I plan to do a few posts over the next little while that will cover what I have been shooting, skiing, and otherwise doing over the past few months.  Thanks for your patience.

In the meantime, check out the redesigned www.dbutcherphotography.com.

No comments: