Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Featured

I just wanted to post a quick note about some blogs out there that have recently shown some of my work.

First, Climbing.com - the online blog home of Climbing Magazine.  This post was written by Sara Lingafelter.  We met down at the Red Rock Rendezvous this spring in Nevada.  After setting up our booth, we took advantage of some free time to do a little bouldering.  I brought my camera along and this is what came of it.


Two weekends ago I was asked to go up to the Wasatch Back Relay to shoot some photos for a Petzl blog post.  We were the headlamp sponsor for the race.  Stacy and I went up in the early evening and stayed a lot later than we had planned.  We were enjoying ourselves and I think the photos turned out pretty cool.


A friend of mine over at Deuter Packs asked me a while ago if I would be interested in writing a blog post for their blog.  I agreed to it and said I would put something together.  I showed him my series on ski mountaineering in the Wasatch and he decided to just cross-post one of my entries from this blog with a little intro about me.  I think the presentation looks a little better on my blog than theirs, but it is still cool.


3 comments:

Jimmy Bunting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimmy Bunting said...

Your photo’s look great. It’s awesome that you’re getting your stuff out there. I’ve been enjoying a similar kind of success; some of my work was recently featured on my mom’s refrigerator.

Dustin Butcher said...

I am really proud of you, Jimmy. I have been in negotiations with my mom for a while about some refrigerator real estate, but she seems to have pretty strict guidelines and unattainable standards... unless you are my little brother. Anything that kid does ends up on the fridge.