Friday, June 18, 2010

Venture Outdoors Festival

Just to let you know, I will be showing some photos at a booth at the Venture Outdoors Festival tomorrow - Saturday, June 19, 2010.  There will be activities all day, but the booth part of the festival goes from 3-10pm at Canyon Rim Park at 3100 S 2900 E.

I am sharing the booth space with a friend of mine, Garrett Smith, of Hammers Inc. Photography.  He was kind enough to offer the space and I thought it would be a great venue to show some photos.  His photos will be reason enough to come by.

If you feel so inclined, stop on by and check things out.  I will be selling and showing prints.  If you can't make it but are interested in buying some prints, send me a note and I will put something together just for you.

The Great Salt Lake.  Prints available at the festival.

You can find more information about the festival here: http://millcreekoutdoors.org/

No comments: